Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Addendum..thread amount

It just occurs to me that I didn't give you the thread amounts for my Blue Lagoon Cornelia in the last post.
I know that everyone with HDT is as paranoid as me about running out of thread in a big project...that's why I always have to test tat at least a part first, to calculate possible amount needed.
Well the doiley took 40.5m (44yd) of the HDT in size 60.... I didn't measure the solid blue this time but reckon it would need approx 24m (26yd). Dont forget you could need more as I am a tight tatter but this will give you an approximate idea, and don't forget this is size 60 amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.