Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Wishes!

Christmas has caught up, snowflakes are getting thin on the ground.

A Happy Christmas to all the followers of my blog. I have so enjoyed your company and comments along my journey.
I would have liked to have sent every one of you a snowflake for Christmas, but the best I can do is to send you all a Christmas card. This is my card that I sent out this year, I had no time to make my usual handmade cards...... I wonder why!!



Enjoy all the merryment, you have all earned it.

11 comments:

  1. A Happy Christmas to you, Pam! Hope it's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, there is no end to the incredible snowflake designs!

    Merry Christmas to you and all your wee assistants! Hope you stay warm and safe and are filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tatskool! You have the loveliest way of wishing all a Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas to you, too! It's been a pleasure following your blog and your tatting adventures!
    Your friendship means a lot to me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ,..and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.


    regards

    Liz

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Pam, and best wishes to everyone in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Christmas was the best, and may the New Year be even better yet! Thanks for sharing as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very lovely card, thank you for "sending" it to us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warm wishes to you and yours for a dry and happy Christmas! May the new year be brimming with possibilities for you and your wee assistants.

    I'll be reading...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I'm a bit late, but I hope you had a Blessed Christmas!! Your snowflake card is perfect!! Love it!
    Thank you for sharing your tatting and stories. I always look forward to reading your blog and your adventures, especially when you share so many pictures so it seems like I am there with you.
    I wish you a Happy New Year and all the best in 2010. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.