Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Number 18. Just a little mouse!

Yup that's all this is.....just a little mouse, a little grey mouse.



Kinda cute, another from Martha's book. The last of this particular genre...apart from a few stray cats that haven't made it to the blog yet.
Made in Coats Red Heart 20 he is 5cm tall.

Oh no..there's more.... A little white mouse from my past has snuck in to my blog.



When I was a little girl, I had two white mice as pets looking exactly like this one. Albino mice with red eyes and pink noses. Well...when we went on holiday the mice were left with a friend and were given back on our return. But they seemed a little different to me, they didn't know me!
But I put it down to our long absence....all of two weeks...things change in a long time like that!
Twas only very much later that I learned that some dreadful mishap has overcame my mice...no details supplied!! and my very kind friend's mother had substituted new mice rather than deliver the bad news. Parents knew but they never let on!
It must have been quite a job to find mice that were about the same size.

This little mouse is also made in size 20 thread, Coats Mercer Anchor 20 and he only measures 4.5cm. just shows how much thicker the Red Heart thread is.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, have you been stealing Tilly's mice? Tilly (our cat) is 'good' at mice!!! Love the story of the albino pets.
    JaneEb

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.