Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tat It And See!

Jane Eborall set out to banish the winter blues from us tatters with her Tat It And See project. It seems to have been such a success that the whole world, yes really the whole world...tatting world that is of course...is holding it's breath in anticipation of the next part tomorrow.

I have managed to get up to date with part 4 and to form an idea of what it is going to be. Lips sealed tho', don't want to spoil it in case I am right...or look a fool in case I am wrong!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.