Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Friday, October 03, 2008

The day the Queen came to town to say'Goodbye'!

This post has nothing whatsoever to do with tatting!! and so for those of you who like the other things that I write, grab a cup of tea and mosey over to my other blog here.
Everybody else can go back to what they were doing before they saw this title!!

If you enjoy the post, please do leave a comment to reassure me that all my time and effort wasn't wasted.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! I am awestruck! Your narrative and photos make me feel, and wish, that I have been there. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Your time definitely was not wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It looks like you had a very nice visit with the "Queen" on your other blog.
    You've been awarded and tagged! Hop on over to my blog to see what all the fuss is about!
    ((Hugs)),
    TattingChic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading my daily blogs - so whatever else you write about I will definitely take a look (and left unread if it does not pick my interest). Going to that url to read on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, it was worthwhile then.
    Thanks tattingchic, cool!! another award.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.