Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More than snowflakes are falling!

Sherry T made this Denise Munoz Starbright flake.



Wow now that really is bright. Take a One Sweet Blog Award Sherry, you earned it.

Laura has tatted Jon's Milky Way and it is just gorgeous.



Light and airy, love the negative spaces.

And finally a cross from Christine landed in my inbox.

Oh I really like this. the pattern is from Mary Konior..Tatting with Visual Patterns

Christine plans to tat a complete series of crosses using the different solid Rainbow colors for the central chains as in the pink cross. They will look stunning.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! We are really onto something here. Thank you so much for this beautiful thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and fun! Thanks for the 'show'! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that cross pattern by Mary too!
    I think we can officially dub you the Rainbow Queen!
    Everything tatted in that thread is wonderful!

    Those anniversary cakes are amazing...what a talent!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.