Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Eggstravaganza 8!

Tatted Easter Eggs by Kirsten Wind Hansen
Egg number 8 ......
was a pain to tat! All those twisted chains.
By the time I had them finished I had had enough.
It's just the same as No 7 but twisted chains and another layer of them.
Sorry but I haven't repeated this one...yet...tho i do think it would look pretty in different colours.
This is in Flora 20 and the whole egg is a bit too big for me at 3.5inches top to bottom.
Looks pretty tho' now that I see it on the screen.

6 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! And your twisted chains look really nice and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the raspberry colour - but this is a first for you, not being able to bring yourself to multi-tat a particular pattern! At least you finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I should have seen this one coming...after saying the other one was my favorite. THIS one of yours is now my favorite. (I reserve the right to say that for the next several posts. Your tatting is so impeccable!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those twisty chains!

    (Maebh has been asking after Fergal... Where is he?)
    Fox :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although it was a pain to make, this one is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK so it is nice and i WILL HAVE to tat it again. You lot are so persuasive!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.