Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A heart for Laura

I have tatted this heart for my good friend Laura to wish her well.

The design is hers and is called Victorian Heart...a very good name I think.



It is tatted in Flora 20 and took 1.4m on the ball and 4m on the shuttle and measures 5cm across. the colour is a dusky pink....not very inspiring so lets have some computer generated colour variation to see what it would look like.



Mmm! yummy colours, I love doing this it's like making a selection box...and talking of selection boxes I just received a yummy one from my son for Mother's day...so it's tatting and chocolate for me this evening.

Happy Mother's day to all my fellow tatter mums and very best wishes to mum, tatter and friend Laura...I love your design.

The weather today is perfect, warmish and sunny..just like a spring day should be.
Doesn't it just make you feel good.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely thought! Laura's pattern is wonderful. I might just have to tat it again. I love your computer generated color changes... another why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful heart! I love Laura's heart pattern. It looks great in any color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet Pamela! I love it and I'm very flattered that you tatted my heart. All those colors give me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is good! - pink is my favourite colour, do not disparage pink!
    I love Laura's heart.
    Mother's Day here isn't until May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is lovely Maureen, it's the in colour for this year..I am even dyeing pinks!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.