Search this Blog for anything you thought you might have seen here.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

I'm back!!

You didn't think that I had stopped tatting anything else did you!!
I have turned into a tatting dynamo!!

I have been tatting Iris Neibach's TIAS.

I wouldn't have started in the middle of tatting my hearts but I was looking thro' the blogs on my Google reader and there it was.....some little blighter was showing it and I hadn't even started.

Fortunately the glimpse I had didn't register in my brain so I had a clean start.

I have to admit to being an addict of Tat It And See's but this is the first one that doesn't have a diagram to follow.....so you really have to read the pattern this time. I avoid patterns that dont have a diagram or picture.

This will sort out the men from the boys!! I think this a a very good idea Iris, it will make us learn to read the pattern, and it makes it more fun. We really are in the dark.

Mmmm!! Well I made it thro' parts 1 and 2



Part 3 had me tied in knots, I didn't know which way I was going, tried a couple of things and untatted then I read Iris's instructions..... 'Always let the colour go the way it is presenting'....and then I had it.



I like my colours so far and must admit that the way I put it onto the scanner it looks like a flying machine and it sure is pretty.

Thank goodness it looks the same as the other bloggers have shown.
Now I see that Day 4 is just available.

So I have to gooooooooo.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like your colors too. I try to tat each part as soon as it comes out. You are right. It is fun to do it from the pattern only and see if I can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I like the colors you are using.
    I finally got caught up today, too! Will be posting my day 2-4 later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combo Pam. I haven't done the TIAS yet. I have been busy. But I always have time to read your blog...for I love all of the things you show and the time you take to write. It makes for some good bedtime stories since I usually read blogs before going to bed. Nity Night!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments they keep me blogging.
Every comment is much appreciated, but please try not to use my real name in a comment or on your blog. Tatskool is my on line name and one that I really like. Thanks.